Monday, November 14, 2011

16th Alaska Football Cup: Part 2

Nov 13 (Sun) - Last day of the 16th Alaska Football Camp.  Sadly my son and I were too late for the action, but my husband was there helping out and got these pics for me. 

The autographed shirt by Chieffy Caligdong, co-captain of Team Azkals is right now a prized possession of my better half.  He said that Chieffy was such a nice person and was very accommodating.  Kids flock to him for pics and autographs and he was still all smiles.

I learned that James Younghusband dropped by to check out some of the action but did not stay long.  He was wearing a cap, shades and a jacket, looking like he was not in the mood for any photographs. Oh well (sigh).

My husband also got a chance to have a photo with Miguelito de Guzman of ABS-CBN's "Going Bulilit."  My son knows him as Joshua from the teleserye "Noah' also of ABS-CBN.  This is the 2nd year my husband has seen him playing at the Alaska Cup.  Last year, he was able to get a photo with him too.  Well, next year we hope to see him again. 

Last picture we have is the Champion of the Girls Open Division which is Dela Salle University.









My son Ethan hoping to play in next year's Alaska Footbal Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment