Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Splash Mountain Resort

If ever you find yourself in Los Baños, Laguna, one great place to have a good time with the family as I learned recently is the Splash Mountain Resort.  There are a lot of great places to go swimming when in the Los Baños-Pansol area, but I particularly enjoyed Splash Mountain this summer.  Let me tell you why...

I love that they have a hotel with good accommodations.  Our party of 4 adults and 3 children found their family room very comfortable and affordable.




They have this lazy river where you can go around and around all day just relaxing on your inflatable.


The giant slides for the thrill seekers.  Only my hubby was brave enough to try both slides out.


The large slide for inflatables which moms and kids find more enjoyable than the thrilla' slides.


The kiddie pool and slides for the kiddos.


And the large adult pool when one can practice his freestyle, backstroke, butterfly stroke or doggy paddle.

On top of all that, what I loved about the place is its cleanliness.  Its normal to find litter in resorts like this where people come bearing their entire kusina and hapagkainan, but I found the place surprisingly clean probably because there were more staff going around taking care of the litter when a group vacates their hut or table.

I also liked my sister-in-law's idea of staying overnight where the kids can enjoy swimming to their heart's content.  So next time our family plans to go swimming, Splash Mountain Resort will be considered again.

Wait...another plus factor to consider before I go is that the place is a few minutes away from the Original Buko Pie and Letty's Buko Pie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment