Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Enjoying My Saturday

My weekend-o-phobia is finally dissipating, thanks to hubby and my son who got out of the house and allowed me to sleep to my heart's content.  I woke up around 11am, rejuvenated and craving for halo-halo which I dreamed of.  Thank goodness the nightmare about my niece coming over has stopped.  What a relief!!!  Whew!

After a long shower, I lounged around the bedroom awhile and got online to check out the world.  My blogger friend of My Cute and Lovable Life is celebrating her birthday today and I pried her about a birthday blog.  I noticed that her first post was about the death of Sylvester Stallone's son and told her that I hope that was not her birthday blog (jokingly).  I also stumbled upon an illustration of how to make a paper plane with a longer than usual flight duration from www.wired.com.  I followed the illustration and made a plane for Ethan.  I found the activity relaxing and would want to photograph each stage of the illustration I made but I can't seen to find my camera anywhere.  Instead, I tested how well it flies.  Swoosh....swoosh...(being like a 3 year old)...yup, I am satisfied.

Photo from The Great Solid Paper Airplanes


Then, there's my son calling from his Dad's office asking me what I was for pasalubong.  I told him I wanted halo-halo but he disapproved saying it would only melt before they get home, so I settled on California maki instead. But they promised me we'd have halo-halo at Razon's later this afternoon. After that I got real time text messages on their whereabouts and what they were doing.

Later on I will start making reviewers again for Science, Math. Filipino and English.  When Ethan gets back, he has quite a load of things to do.

For now, I am just taking things easy.  I'll fly my plane again....Swoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment